Trust SecureMark Legal For All Your Business, Trademark and Copyright Needs
A registered trademark protects your intellectual property – your name, reputation, goodwill, and ideas – by providing legal recourse against those who infringe or use your trademark without your permission.
At SecureMark, we want to help you keep others from profiting from your hard work. What does that mean for you? It means SecureMark will walk you through the journey of protecting your brand. With our experienced trademark lawyers, you will have access to the following:
- Comprehensive Trademark Search (includes federal, state, common law, domain, and social media)
- Trademark Application
- Trademark Revisions Registration Filing
- Watch Service
- Responses to USPTO Office Actions
- Infringement Protection and Representation
Building a brand is costly. Having to rebrand can set you back in valuable time and money.
Copyright describes the rights you, as a creator, have over your literary or artistic works. It gives you ultimate control over how others use those materials. Your works are valuable business assets now and in the future. Copyright protection begins the moment your work is fixed in tangible form. However, your rights to that work are limited unless you have obtained registration from the Library of Congress.
The SecureMark team will work with you to protect your creations and solidify your rights. What does that mean? It means that we will work with you to accomplish the following:
- Application for copyright
- Copyright Registration with the Library of Congress
Is someone else using your business name or copying your work? Or are you being accused of infringing on someone else’s trademark or copyright?
Securing your IP rights through registration is an important first step to protecting your hard work, but once those protections are in place, the work is not over. You must make sure you police those rights by insisting that others do not use your hard work.
SecureMark Legal can help you stop infringers so you don’t lose your rights. And we can help defend you if you find yourself on the receiving end of a demand. We can help with the following and more:
- Cease and desist letters
- Settlement agreements
General Business Compliance and Legal Services
- Business Formation – Are you filing as an LLC or S-Corp? Do you need a partnership agreement? What type of business structure suits your business plan and goals?
- State & Federal Registration – Securing a federal EIN, establishing your business agent, and ensuring your business name is available.
- Intellectual Property Protection – Protect every aspect of your brand with trademark and copyright services. We also work very closely with a team of partners to help you file for patent protections when necessary.
- Contracts, Disclaimers, Terms & Conditions, and other Legal Considerations – From managing vendors to building your website, you may need legal documents and advice across a wide array of business needs.
Contact SecureMark Legal to Speak with a Trademark or Business Lawyer
As a women-owned intellectual property law firm, we want to provide brand protection and allow you to do what you do best – focus on running your business. We strive to make protecting your assets as easy as possible and become a valued resource in your future success. You can count on SecureMark Legal for:
- Professional Due Diligence
- Step-by-step Guidance Through the Registration Process
- Expertise in Protecting Your Intellectual Property
- Knowledge in Laying the Foundation for Your Small Business
- Nationwide Practice
Trust SecureMark Legal to be your in-house brand protection legal team for your business – all in one place. Our passion is protecting your passion. We look forward to helping your business thrive. Contact Us TODAY!